Wednesday, December 3, 2014

No Sense Will Be Made

I had forgotten of the virtual pages that are mine, and all because my dedication had been towards other things.
I just wish to share how I learned that love takes all the positive and negative energy, and proves it in its own light. I need more patience, and far more negligence toward others to learn what is best for me. If I do not I will stay here in this way just losing my mind over matter.
Taken apart literally.
Well, my heart nor brain will take that any longer as I enter the new year.
The new year will bring all my ideas to life, and this will, of course, be done through my own work.
I will put more in, I promise.
But poetry in its own way needs much pain or great love to enter.
At this moment I believe I honestly feel but a dash of each.
This ought not be enough for the thirst I usually quench.
I need time. I need patience.
And I wish you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment