Sunday, October 12, 2014

Blue, You Say

My heart is confused as ever, and the next step will stay as the past one. But for the first time in a long time I do not mind.
There you stood, smiling, not even questions how we got here. But it felt beautiful, natural. It had a flow I had never before seen around, and now the Sun seems to shine brighter. Maybe to stay, rather not to go, let me lose myself in your beauty and I will be freed from the shackles of this world. The night offers kindness and makes your words come to life. To say this to stay purely platonic would be a lie, and the dreams you have are shared with mine: all of eternal happiness.
So let me guide you, as you guide me through these moments at a time, and I promise the world will stop to hear the whispers coming from your lips, as they make my heart wish you would be closer, more near. 

No comments:

Post a Comment