Saturday, October 25, 2014

Lost, Yet Again

The hunger I hold for you has made my throat ache.
The image of your body against mine plays on repeat and the control I thought was once there lost itself in the song of your touch.
I can beg your eyes to leave but they've imprinted themselves in my head and now all there is left of beauty is you.
I cried many nights before, of what it would feel like if someone gave me the time to show them what love means to a fool like myself.
And I find you here, in front of me, and I never wanted any less than to make you feel as beautiful as you are, body, mind, soul.
Oh, the night, and how it helps me imagine how my body would react to being near yours as the moon rises above us all. Would a hug give the comfort, would a kiss on your hip bone change your heartbeat, and would your breath accelarate as I come near you.
I wish to find that out one day,
Until then hug me tight, do not let go,
Put your head against me, and show me what the meaning of love is.

No comments:

Post a Comment