Monday, October 20, 2014

Talk is Cheap

The dreams that made me lose sleep are slowly disappearing into the distance, and all I see is ones that make my nights worth the hours.
To be near you brings my heart skips, and makes my skin burn as if it has been through fire and flames. No, my cheeks shall never reach the shade of rose as yours do anytime I come near. 
Eye contact shows the intensity and how near we feel if even at this lost beginning, where mistakes are to be made and much is to be learned. If learning means memorizing every curve of your body and soul I wish to stay for another lifetime. A kiss where blush is to stay, and coming from you, sends shivers down my spine, and makes me want to move closer.
Closer.
Until the point where there is no greater feeling than the comfort of my touch. Lips, sealed, but share a smile or two with me, and make me want to kiss your beautiful face with such passion I am yet to yearn for. I promise the hunger for your beauty will grow with each day, and I want nothing less than for you to feel at least close to same. Not now. Not tomorrow. But promise me you will share your soul with my cracked hands as time grows on us.
Your eyes.
Oh, those eyes.
They make any contact with you that much more powerful. I see a strong woman, but one that could use another to guide through what is known as romance or rather love. I know less about it each day I away far from you, so come a little closer and we might be able to learn.
The night is calling me yet again, but stay for a while.
This is only the beginning to a new chapter of our young and lost lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment