Tuesday, November 25, 2014

It Is Here Again

On some nights my thoughts drift into another dimension.
The one that joins me tonight brings tears of saddness with some joy sprinkled on top.

That day I had met your match.
He was same as you were, 
Although nowhere near physically.
Now when I think of it;
you never were there.
Really.
I had fallen for the idea of your love, 
And begged my heart to go along with it.
In return I was left to learn on my own that you were never more than a man I will forever hold in my heart, but could never be held in yours.
To this day I will cry, 
as you did to my soul what had never been done before. 
You made my heart feel more ache than I could ever deserve or imagine,
But it hurt to a point where I wasn't aware it didn't mean to bring pleasure.
Will I ever completely forget
Or simply cover what you've done?
i do not know of this now.
But one day I wish to see your face again,
Just one more time,
To be sure life has led me the right way this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment