Monday, November 3, 2014

You're The Top

My heartbeat stood there frozen, as i heard of how cold yours might be.
To reach your hands and give them life, would be too little for one of your highness in my heart.
I have learned through years what it would be like to care and adore a person of such height, yet until now I have only met one.
It is you, and your welcome as it brought me near, and now I wish not to go back to where I was.
It may seem cold on some nights,
But remember, I stand here,
For you,
And I hope you know the means of this, as I do not know how to show in another way.
Let the beauty of your persona shine and warm you in these nights of fever, 
As I won't let the bad stand long before you, my dear.
Oh dear,
My dear,
May these walls protect you from any harm, and guide you to the top of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment