Saturday, November 8, 2014

Oh Please, Please.

The day I feel wanted in your world, is one i will mark of triumph and pure affection.
The light might shatter in your eyes some days, but on others, it brings them to a shine greater than was before.
As my words lose sense, and the idea of what is real, and what is to be a metaphor is lost as well, I will assume you drink my words as I thirst for the mere idea of you. 
As different as we may seem, some similarities will hold us here.
One thing I can assure you of, is staying right here, and being one with you. 
But only if you let me.
And I hope you let me, i hope you do.
I will stay to admire your beauty but I wish nothing more in return than to feel wanted in that world of yours.
To feel welcome in your arms no matter how dark the days might seem.
Because those are the days I will need you the most,
For I need a shoulder to cry on.
And a smile to die for.
Burn me with your words as much as you please,
As long as it is something you please.

No comments:

Post a Comment