Saturday, August 30, 2014

My Eyes Are Closed

The things your eyes have seen and done to me make me blush enough for you to notice.
Everything happens for a reason. How about almost kissing your lips? Is it nothing more than a drunken accident? I felt it all today: anxiety, happiness, relief, stress. You made me open up in the way I was afraid to, and this helped me understand what it is that I really feel when put in a beautiful building with no one but you and my heart. I'm glad you let my soul come bare and made me say the things i was afraid of. To think I feared showing you what it's like inside my head... Your hand in my hair, and these tears that proved my greatest fears were nothing but distractions from the real affection I hold for you. But in your eyes is where I want drown, where I want to die because it would be the happiest death if it was as honest and dark as you are. And as you held my hand and pulled me closer to your face, that fear struck again. I couldn't let you. I care far too much for you to give into the temptation. As close to your eyes as I was your lips were much darker... They were begging to be touched in any way, and my self control made its debut at the best time possible to shut me out. But boy did I enjoy the view. Is it weird that pulling your hair gave me ideas one should not think of under these circumstances? And the thought of your lips almost brushing past mine wakes the butterflies buried inside my stomach and makes me turn into a child again. Sharing a dance very close to your body made me feel content. It gave me hope I didn't know existed before, so thank you, for making me feel, and showing my thoughts in a more open setting, away from the head itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment