Monday, September 1, 2014

Premature Insanity

My eyes are nearly shut, hands cracked dry, and lips sealed with the glue of your kiss. 
Would you dare to read into someone's mind and become absolutely aware of the darkness that lies beneath? I would rather cut my throat till every last drop of my blood is freed onto the floor. I know what you are thinking. Isn't she being a too dramatic? How about real? I know it sounds terrifying, but the things you could find snooping around will become far more worse the deeper you get. I have a problem getting comfortable with most men, and I learned why. It's all in that darkness. The more chaos there is, the longer I should stay. The twists inside that head of yours pluck the strings of mine, and together they turn into something beauty cannot compare to itself. Again, my eyes, soon to shut, find the confidence to show you how it feels to be emotionally latched onto someone in one way or another. No rush, just affection, the thing I feared, is here to give me pleasure.
Promise me you will stay with me till the demons collapse onto the ground with me, and bury the thoughts they might bring upon thee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment