Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Where Did He Go?

I used to fear and avoid anything I felt until a storm showed me true confusion in your smile. Is it really as bright as the sky or as gloomy as a pond  filled with no sign of life. No movement, no soul there. All I hear is rain leaving an echo through these deep woods where your eyes stole me away. I wake, and learn your magic was pressured onto my mind with the idea of what love is supposed to feel like. I never wanted to leave, as to be lost in sudden movements and soft words was a way of life ringing in these ears. Would a kiss help? Or should I seek guidance from a heart that has seen your Hell, and somehow made it out alive...
I do not understand a word a write,
i promise it is all but a game of words, a game to control what you feel, what you hear, and see when you look into my heart. It was buried deeper than yours, I promise, but it was there. 
Now that it's out I have no crumbs to help me lose it again, as I need to let it save me, treasure me, and give me all I missed when I was busy ignoring his affection. 
And here I am, feeding off of yours; it is far more powerful than you would ever imagine.
Do not let this creature give you love, for your ego is high enough, and it will push you to places you wish you hadn't seen in this short life we were given.
Say goodnight to my words, as yours have been tuned out, and join me in a night of lost dreams, and invasive ideas of the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment