Tuesday, September 2, 2014

But, Really?

Is there more darkness or light to your soul than it is to mine, as this century found us on its way to the futures our thoughts can't keep a hold on.
Decision are to be made, and you worked quickly into it. The level of maturity is still fascinating to me, as I do not recall another man working his way to purity with such pace. Whatever is to happen, is to happen for a reason. My soul is here, still completely mine. There is time, and none to waste, but take it, because it might become of greater value on a sooner day. Will your hands wrap around with the warmth of your heart or of your brain is to be chosen by you, I just wish something would keep me from the Winter to come. My destiny is to shatter its own thoughts, and guide 'em to you, or him, or them, or maybe even back to me. The maps are not going to change in another 100 years, but the pace of the paths might give some time on that. Objectified food won't do it for me these days, as I need more than energy to bring me weakness and let my skin melt under the touch of yours. The clouds will evaporate soon, and you will be there, but let there be no sign of the skies breaking apart, as that is the only limitation we need to have to live this short, silly life.

No comments:

Post a Comment