Friday, September 26, 2014

It Doesn't Matter

My thoughts become blur once I feel your scent near.
I wish to stop my brain from keeping you on at all times, but its harder than looks may show. I've felt many things towards more people than I could count, but nothing took over me as much as your soul did. The soul I never met gave me chills, and made my heart beat at the sound of its name. 
I want to cherish everything about you; everything this life has given you and what you returned to it. Your eyes light up and show me there are stories to be learned, and I want to sit next to your bed and hear all you want to share.
And I promise, I will care.
Tell me all you love and hate about this life, and how you wish it was all better. But we both know you love it, except the three minutes in this day that doesn't matter.
Love will be here tomorrow, I promise.just give me your hand and I will make you mine, and guide me to become yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment