Saturday, September 27, 2014

Sleep Well, My Precious Angel

My mood changed the second Nocturne Op 48. No.1 in C Minor started playing. 
By then I had spent the evening drowning myself in lavender bubbles and imagined you sharing the tub with me and staying for as long as the fear needed to take its time and get over me.
All i want to see is a smile on your precious little face, and I want nothing less than to be the reason for it. 
I know it's too soon, and my patience is long gone, but whatever I do I see you looking at me telling me the rights from the wrong.
No matter the music that plays, your eyes are lost in it. How can I be so infatuated by a person?
I have never expreriences such strenght without proper knowledge of a person. Is this what love at first sight feels like or am I kidding my freshly brewed blood? 
I still wait for that chance.. And I know that once given, I can prove to you what it feels like to be loved honestly, and how mistakes never happen with what I feel for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment