Sunday, September 14, 2014

Feelings

I feel nothing more than a means to an end. And with that a chapter inside me closed on its own. With all of the wounds and bruises it once carried, now it turned to a healthy state powerful enough to save me from a mental hell. Will I? Or will I not? What, you might ask, but let me keep this one on an internal level where I still debat en how to solve a problem that doesn't involve anger, or in fact, showing any type of emotion towards you. Because you see, I met my prince. And although he is far, I feel closer to him than I ever felt to you. And the reason being him showing me affection by being there for me, in another state, but still there for me, and I don't need to hear that come from his mouth to know it. You will never be the man I wanted or needed you to be, so no,
You can't stay. You don't deserve to be a part of me. Go find another body to take over.

No comments:

Post a Comment