Thursday, September 4, 2014

Safe Words

The feeling of drowning yourself if only for a few seconds can give you great fear or high excitement, it all depends on who you are as a person.
I will spend a night perfectly fine, not thinking about the least important things in my life. Then the next moon will shine bright through my window and it's back again. Feelings bring me excitement but more on an anxious side. I can try to control it but it will stay there, putting me through a state of fear. Fear of what, you might ask? It could be the fear of completion, final happiness, or the fear of loss, and tears that lose my strength with 'em. It is all relevant. I could be happy, but should I? In a romantic sense, of course. Everything else in my life has a pavement  good enough for movement. I just want to know will this fear go or stay for as long as I feel your psychological touch. Violence: we all translate it into different things, depending on situations we find ourselves in. Yours is on a sexual level, and funny story: I do not mind for as long as it gives me greater pleasure. 
Just let me fall deeper into your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment