Friday, September 19, 2014

Sleep Paralysis

What was to be done at this hour? Was I to fall back under your waves and let them drift me away into the depth of this ocean we assume is to be love.
Is it too soon or too late to love you again, or can I still catch my breath and put thought into it?
I am not willing to admit defeat to your rugged soul, and the ruins that cover your saturated heart. Was it all just pain or what it imagines to be, I will never know... 
Your guidance could lose us in Heaven, but Hell is where we belong. All I need is air to breathe, and your heart to be heard, if even from far away. I promise it will all make sense one day, how the distance is never to be seen in this odd relationship, and how no matter how hard we push we will always end up here, where out eyes first met, and our lips wanted to touch. I will never forget the warmth of your eyes, and how they made me see all that was right and wrong with this life.
Your nights are made for sleep, but once I show in your dreams, your heart will guide you to the wrong way. Just remember not to follow, or I will fall under your waves once more, but this time you will push me too far away from the sanity as I know it, and I might get lost in your touch. So sleep tight and bring me to life tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment