Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Odd Scents, Fresh Beats

To share a kiss would be to intrigue my heart with your song. I know it would feel new, and there is nothing I can do to stop it. All my heart wants to do is beg for more, and let you become a part of me; I part I never thought would exist without torture and drama. Not a minute goes by that I don't think about your eyes and how much they mean to me. It could be too soon, but I feel complete, and no further than this will ever matter. The distance brings me rage, but we are closer with each moment. I will never leave you unless you give up on me, but you should never leave me, because the hurt would never end, and death would seem like the greatest reason to live. 
With each day, my writing grows into a darker self. I promise that most of these thoughts are just what comes to me, and not what is real, but I enjoy a mimick of inspiration you give me. It brings hope into my bright future full of darkness. I'll drena of you, prince, if you promise to dream of the way my hair smelled the day we fell in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment