Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Never Ever Again

You are the voice behind this writing,
The thunder to my lighting.
No matter how hard I try and push away, 
I remember; you've promised me with your eyes that I need to stay.
The wait is only getting started, and the future slowly turned to a past I fear to face again;
Because it takes no more than a movement from your hands to make me take those three steps back.
Forever will I stay under your light, for your guidance will be of greater need,
But fear not; 
if your heart has no welcome signs for me, I will run away again and come back another day when you wish me near.
In love is where we fool ourselves, where the perfect person sins never but loves ever and more. 
I wish to see you as a sinner in my heart, but even with a bleeding heart I need you near if only as an acquantance to this day.



No comments:

Post a Comment