Thursday, September 18, 2014

Scared Girls

Why has all this pained me with a visit? Have I not showed you the way out of my heart and back into hers.
If it was ever true, I wouldn't dare hold the gun the way I did. The irracional fear of death I held all my life has brought more reason than giving you any sign of care. For I know not of sleep, and misery feeds on me the further this moon grows.
You wave your hand, and a bone picks the wrong direction to throw. Will that mean you left for another reason or I it might be me looking far too deep into this. You only spoke of hello's and many, many farewells. But even after the Church s stop to give you time to think you dare to crawl back and beg my brain to give you more. Well I am no longer wanting of you. I will love and hate everything you give and take because it is you who is a great part of me no matter what life decides for us.
But promise me you will shut your eyes when you sleep tonightc or the image of my heart breaking will never let you fall inside a dream again..

No comments:

Post a Comment