Sunday, September 21, 2014

Only The Night Forgives

I fear your eyes,
As they watch over me in the dead of the night.
You smell my defeat,
And come closer...so near...
Your breath makes my heartbeat follow and I am gone again...
Even light years away and you would come closer than I ever could to myself.
I beg you not to leave,
For I fear this loneliness taking over all I see.. I want the brightest those eyes bring with the moon,
And I want to feel your heartbeat next to mine.
I will never leave but only if you stay forever, and love by my side.
Will I be here, when I might go or when I might leave when you need me near; 
your mind cannot read, but now, this moment, is all that matters to me.
Read these words before you drift off into the night, and you will know I'm ready to feel again.

No comments:

Post a Comment