Sunday, September 7, 2014

Nonsense

Not every day takes advantage of my energy in a proper way. Today the part of waking up took hours, and after some work was done I returned more than once to nothingness that is my bed. And here I dared to feel useless when it happened purposely... 
Anxiety strikes when your voice feels further away than the distance shows itself. I know it is too early to feel the way i do, but my heart speaks no lie when it comes to honest emotion. So, once the time comes you will be only mine, and till then you may try and love another but noone will hold your head high on your shoulders like I ever would. It is because you deserve a throne made of my love to bring you joy and help show me what it is that I need. Just stay a while and we will learn more about what it really feels to be happy if only with distance. But promise to never bring me to my knees as I would never bring you to yours. Shake off any feeling of fear and weakness and only bring with you strength and your brave heart to guide me through these nights only tears may see. Never hide, never shame, only love, love, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment